Thursday, October 22, 2009

Binagoongang Baboy

Of course, I would have to learn how to cook my favorite dishes first. With the need to cook now to save on extra expenses when dining out, I bought the ingredients for Binagoongang Baboy and asked my Mom how to prepare it in the most simplest of way -- which of course, it is.

Binagoongang Baboy

Slice meat in your desired size (I prefer bite-size, of course!). It is better if you cut meat with a bit of fat with it. Cook in water until it is tender, or when the meat is brown. Let a little of the fat's excess oil be removed by cooking (it adds to the taste, I'm sure!). When brown, add onion and garlic. Lastly, put in the alamang (fish paste). Just make sure that you add little by little so it won't be too salty.

After this, you're done cooking!


 

3 comments:

  1. pano ginagawa yung version na parang saucy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. two ways: pwede mong gamitan ng more mataba na meat (yung may fat) or i-dilute mo yung alamang tapos huwag mo sya lutuin na 'to dry' ang effect tapos dagdagan mo ng kamatis... :)

    ReplyDelete